Free shipping is available on orders within the U.S. International shipping and previous orders excluded. Free shipping will be automatically applied at checkout and is available for a limited time only. Express and expedited shipping excluded from promotion. Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico orders do not qualify.
Shipping Within the United States:
- Orders are shipped Monday- Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
- Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico require expedited shipping. Standard ground shipping is not available.
- Prices are shown in USD (US dollars).
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully concerning international orders:
- Any order being shipped to a destination outside of the United
- States may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied.
- Only leather products can be shipped internationally. No exotic skin merchandise may be shipped outside the United States.
- When placing an order for delivery outside the United States, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. charges for duties, taxes and the carrier’s collection fee are in addition to your shipping charge.
- Some items may require special handling as specified by federal, state and local regulations governing the transport of these items; therefore, the shipment of some products to certain locations may not be possible.
- All prices are shown in USD (US Dollars). The item price is exclusive of any import duties, taxes and shipping charges.
- By ordering merchandise from the Daniella Ortiz website, I hereby authorize a licensed customs broker chosen by the operator of the website to act as my agent and to transact business with the applicable border services agency to clear my merchandise, and account for applicable duties and taxes.
- International orders are subject to duties, customs, and value added taxes. If you are shipping your order outside of the continental United States, as a condition of sale, you acknowledge and agree that title to your order transfers to you after exportation from the United States and immediately prior to importation of such order at the border of the location being shipped to and assume all risk and responsibility for the import clearance, duties, and delivery to final destination. These fees must be paid before items can be shipped.
- We do not accept returns for items shipped internationally.
- International orders must be processed through the Daniella Ortiz Corporate Office.
For questions about or to place an order for international shipping, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-366-0008.